Here’s what’s in store for this month, check back often to stay on top of more dates as they’re added:
Your donations are making a difference to those in need!
We recently celebrated the milestone of achieving our 1000th follower on Instagram by sharing in the success you’ve made possible. Thanks to your support, DeepBeats Yoga has made a donation to Food Bank for New York City.
For over 35 years, Food Bank For New York City has been working to end food poverty in the five boroughs. As the city’s largest hunger-relief organization, they’ve been a crucial resource to food-insecure New Yorkers during the COVID-19 crisis. Our donation will help FBNYC provide 500 meals to those in need! Thank you!
Now that we’ve gone online, some of you have been asking for your DeepBeats fix during the week – so we’re happy to oblige, serving up the beats and flow on Tuesdays and Thursdays in addition to our House of Yes co-hosted classes every Saturday in May!
Jen Diaz leads the flow on Tuesdays with her booty-bumping Vinyasa, and a dash of core work to start your week right – and on Thursdays, Dr. Spring Cooper gives you your weekly dose of her dreamy Vinyasa Flow …
… both broadcast STRAIGHT TO YOU! As always, to keep you moving, DeepBeats Yoga’s GeorgeFAYA! will soundtrack your sweat session LIVE on Mixlr!
When – Please note separate times for each weekday:
- Every Tuesday with Jen Diaz @ 5:30p EDT (2:30p PDT)
- Every Thursday with Spring Cooper@ 6pm EDT (3p PDT)
- Please donate what you can: our multiple donation tiers are: $5 – $10 – $15 – $20 …
- Donate with the links above
If not, please help keep us going with a fiver!
- Mixlr for music: mixlr.com/georgefaya
- ZOOM for yoga
For the best quality, we suggest wireless earphones or a separate speaker (Bluetooth or wired) to hear both audio streams. Tune in early, so we can make sure everyone’s connected… Questions? Email us at email@example.com
What you’ll need:
- Willing spirit
- Yoga mat
- Sweat towel
- Blocks – If you don’t have any, grab some books/water bottle to give yourself some support, if needed.
- If you like it HOT, use a space heater, turn it up and get a little extra heat!
Reserve your spot now!